martes, 4 de noviembre de 2008

Halloween Party

Last friday was Halloween...but in Catalunya we celebrate "La Castanyada" people eats chestnut, sweet potato, eats some kind of small cakes "panallets" and drinks Moscatell (liquor).
Here it was different...we celebrate Halloween, it was really great! party in Sandra's and Jullie's house, lots of people and lots of fun. Evertybody dress up...me too I'll put some photos. The best Jesus, it was a kind of "girl" that looks like "Scarleth Johansson" in Lost in Translation with a pink wig....the bitch version xD. Goroño another crazy "catalan" boy...was dress up like a Scotish guy, with the typical skirt (kilt)...he finish the party being like Britney Spears, this guy is a show....sawing him wearing the skirt and rideing the bike to the Bunker....is something that I'm sorry but I can't forget.

Party in the Bunker....with the visit of the Firefighters, is amazing here someone or a group of people smokes in some place...and the alarms rings...and the Firefighters go....that's efficiency and professionalism. The party in the bunker was nice..the problem was the smell...horrible...I can't understand WHYYYYYYY they put fitted carpet in the floor in discos....is really extrange....I think the solution is noseplug to avoid the food smell.

To sump up: my first halloween party, it was really great...but next time is necesary to go to houses to ask fort sweets xD.

Kind reagards,










1 comentario:

Felipe dijo...

HAHAHAHA
Yes, I do have a blog as well, but mine is in portuguese! hehehehe

I was reading yours and I couldn´t stop laughing! HAHAHAHAHAH I really like the way you tell the story!!!

C U, man!
take care