sábado, 22 de noviembre de 2008

BEST party

BEST party, it was not the best party here in Eindhoven , but the "party take place in the BEST (Board of European Students of Technology ) place, it was great....3€ with 5 drinks (beer or sangria). Nice music, nice people, and the pleace was great.

The problem was going back home, not because I was tu drunk...a little bit, but the problem was the snow! last night it started to snow....but in a crazy way. I was with my bike....and I arrived home completly white! it was amazing! Tonight I dreamed that with some erasmus people we ehre doing a snow man....xD

This morning I get up, and all my garden was white....nice view....I decided to take my bike and see Eindhoven after a snowy storm, really beautiful, maybe the "city hall" must think on putting some snow canons to keep the city like this! Is extrange but rideing arround with this cold...take away my hangover...

















No hay comentarios: