martes, 11 de noviembre de 2008

Den Haag

Welcome International Students in den Haag! it was a sunny day, we went with Jesica, Juan Pedro and Wai to den Haag to the "Day of the international exchange student". I expected more of the event...but it was nice, we had the opportunity to visit the city, listen to the dutch education minister and also to laugh a lot with a great english comedian that made a monologue of "The Dutch culture", really funny. In the event I meet Elisenda a girl who was doing a dutch course with me in Barcelona, it was nice to see her, and meet someone known.

The activities were a little bit borring, but lucky I had with me my craziyMalasian friend Wai, that always does something funny is crazy guy..always thinking on girls! xD I love his dancing style, that guy knows how to move!

Another extrange thing was...it soppose to be a welcome event to international students to the Netherlands...why the food of the event was "extrange food that come from....Mars", I've never eaten before such extrange lassagnes and stew...why they don't serve typical dutch food...I know is not the most "tasty" food you can eat, but I don't know gastronmy is also culture! (in that issue the Dutch are ignorants...)













1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

tas anglosaxonat marc!! pero continua molant llegirte. tinc ganes de que sigui nadal xq ens vinguis a fer una visita/regal. set troba un munt a faltar

:)