sábado, 22 de noviembre de 2008

Paris je t'aime

Paris amazing city, I enjoy a lot the trip to Paris. Walking arround the city, visiting museums like the Louvre and Orsay, eating creps, was fantastic. By now Paris is the best city I visited in Europe....each city is different and is faire to compare but Paris although is expensive and french people are a little bit "cocky" (of course not all of them) I like it a lot.

I laugh a lot with Johana, Alex, Suelyn and Luis we spend a nice weekend.

pd: Joana I was checking on internet...and is true!!!! the Eiffel Tower grows during the summer...."Ohhh the Eiffel tower is not like a cake!?" LOL "During summer, on a hot day the iron expands so much that the Tower can rise by 17cm."



Paris, France - November 2008 from theartiiist on Vimeo.

No hay comentarios: