viernes, 7 de noviembre de 2008

Reflection

Now is time to make decisions, one exam….more than 200 slides to study, more than 4000 words to remember in 2 days? That’s possible? Of course is it….but I’m not going to do it…and even try it. I’m lazy? Maybe, but that’s and Erasmus I don’t want to feel stressed…and if things will go in the same way …in two months I’ll have and anxiety attack…I come here to study of course, but also to have fun and chill out.

So is the moment to take a decision, something must change, work load VS free time…must be equal, is a simple equation.

Maybe I write this words because I’ve got a strong hangover…and I just want to sleep, but sometimes after been “drunk”...is when your ideas become clear, and things are more simple….so Hakuna Matata, life is short enjoy the moment! And erasmus is only done once in a lifetime, so no worries!


No hay comentarios: