lunes, 1 de diciembre de 2008

Presentation

Today I participate in my first presentation...oh my god I never recibe that much amount of bad comments about a group work...teachers take out shot guns and started to shoot to our group...it was horrible, it was a massacre. I think they didn't like nothing about our work....I hope not to fail this lecture.... But thinks like this....are experiences that help you to improve they way you work....

But I recognize it was not a very good presentation...and the content was not presented really clear, so just we slip....just the people on the video.


2 comentarios:

Felipe dijo...

Thats the sprit! Sometimes we have to make mistakes to go further in life. And, like you did, its wize to know how to laugh of yourself!

Anónimo dijo...

eis marc!! tranki a tots ens passa de cagarla una mika algun cop jeje la proxima millor... espero! molen un munt les fotos de tu nevat i d festa. quan arribes a barna x explikarnos? ets com el turro!! jej eo jo guardo algun mail teu una mika borratxo jajajaja de fa una pila danys! fins aviat! mua!