lunes, 15 de diciembre de 2008

1st Round

Hi!

4 months in the Netherlands...and is time to go home "home sweet (hot) home", this is the end of the first stage of my eramus experience. In resume I can say that is GREAT, I meet a lot of people, I discover new reallities, and also I learn a lot of things...in the university but a lot more outside travelling and meeting new people from different countrys! What is sad about that is that a lot of people are leaving "soon", we'll miss them, but the memory of them will always be there, and they left a footprint in different ways...maybe I'm too melancholic...
I'm going to spend this days in Barcelona studying but also I want to spend time visiting the city...because I realized that I don't know my own city...so tourism in Barcelona!
Living abroad "alone" has good things...but also some bad things....but luckily the GOOD things are more! I'll must spend more time here, but I know when I'll finish my degree I'll go away to work and travell, there is a big world to discover!
To be continued.....after chrsitmas (exams)

No hay comentarios: