miércoles, 14 de enero de 2009

Erasmus first season ends

This week, is a extrange and a sad week becase some friends are leaving Eindhoven ("4ever") and are going back to their countrys, erasmus first season is almost finishing (soon season 2). But on the other hand I'm very glad that I have met really nice interesting people and we've spend great moments that I'll always remember. Eindhoven is not a fantastic city ("ugly", small, grey and dark)...everybody knows that, but all the people that are here are makeing this city a special place (I'm a sentimental LoL).
Athough the world is large is becoming smaller (better communications), so I’m sure that luckily our paths will cross again in the future in other circumstances and environment.
To finish I'll like to put a video of the band "Pasta für Pavel" of my german friend Daniel, he knows that I am his spanish fan number nº1. I'll always remember the great recital that he made in Eindhoven, I was fascinated!


No hay comentarios: